Refurbished in 2011 to a very high standard, our 2 bed cottages provide Isle of Wight self catering at its best:
- Sitting room – Beamed with vaulted ceiling, stone fire surround with wood burning stove, flat screen TV, open plan kitchen area with dining table and chairs.
- Kitchen - Fitted floor and wall mounted units and appliances, including dishwasher.
- Bedroom with double bed, fitted wardrobe. En-suite with bath and over head shower, under floor heating, wash basin and WC.
- Bedroom with twin beds, fitted wardrobe. En-suite with shower cubicle, under floor heating, wash basin WC.
- Outside - Lovely central communal garden in front of cottages. Some cottages have their own private gardens with garden furniture.
- Heating – gas central heating and wood burning stove
- Electric oven
- Flat Screen television with Freeview
- Free WIFI
- Garden furniture
Pillows and duvets on all beds, linen and towels supplied. Please bring your own beach towels.
Pets welcome @ £7 per day (not in Alfred 3)
Additional on-site facilities - tennis court, children’s play area and The Garden Cafe.